NBDE Part I Computer Exam

Started by deeps005
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

deeps005

Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've tried to look for a definite answer to this question and have had no luck and thought someone that's already taken NBDE Part 1 on the computer would be able to tell me:

Are you only able to work on only one section at a time? Meaning, do they give you one block of 3 hours and 30 minutes to complete two sections or do they force you to only work on one section at a time and give you 1 hour and 45 minutes for one section not letting you use any leftover time from one section to work on the next section.

I'm asking because I have been able to finish the micro/path section in about an hour but am taking much longer on the dental anatomy section. If they gave 3 hours and 30 mintues to work on both the micro/path and the dental anatomy then I could spend my left over time from finishing the micro/path section early working on the dental anatomy section.

If anyone knows from having already taken the computer test I would appreciate a response. Thanks.
 
hey dont worry at all.. this was the same q i ask every body.. but i wasnt lucky enough as no 1 replied.. well yes honey.. u can go to the other section if ur 1st section is over.. but later u cant go back.. to the 1st section... so make sure ur done with section.. its not imp 4 u 2 sit 4 the full time.. when done with part A u can take a break.. if u want.. (but its not imp...) then attempt part B.. any further q let me know...
 
That is true....u can use the time for the next section but it seems u cannot go back to the first 100 questions...so dont be in a hurry to rush thru the first section.....