NBDE Part I exam order?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Concepcion10

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does the part I nbde exam have a certain order? Do the same subjects show up in the same order every time the exam is administered? Or can the first block of 200 questions be switched each time. I am wondering this because I do better on exams that a look over the material right before i go in. So I am trying to figure out what I should look over in the morning before I take the first block then on the break if I can plan to study the other subjects....

thoughts.....

Thanks!
 
Hi there.. the exam does not have any order..all the subjects are spread out across the 400 questions..20% of the questions are in the form of test lets..which has questions from all the subjects..
Study occlusion very well from okeson esp the 6th chapter..and TMJ anatomy..got a lot of questions from these..well all the best and study hard..