NBDE part I preparation for sept 2011 exam

Started by wordlife
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

wordlife

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hiii everyone 🙂
I am in 3rd yr BDS right now and started preparing for nbde I last week and hopefully give exam in sept 2011, i just wanna make sure i get done with it before my degree degree. By the way i m an average student 1st yr 65% and 2nd yr 60%.

I did some asda papers and now i m doing kaplan dentessentials and reading from my college text books all the topics in details that r in dentessentials, i have dental decks as well but i havent touched them yet.... so ppl plz stay with me till that exam and plz give me suggestions and all if u gave that exam before and new exam takers can share info.
Thanks everyone.