NBDE Registration!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bubbly

Tadaaa!!
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi every1!
I applied for NBDE 1 on the 28th and paid fees by my credit card.
Well, when i checked my credit card transaction history, they had charged $250 (which is obvious) but then that transaction was "Ada.org Or Optmtry Tst ".
Can any1 tell me what 'optmtry tst' is ? Is it 'optometry'??
Does that mean i applied for optometry test instead of dental ? LOL!
Did any1 come across this ?

Members don't see this ad.

hi..

even my credit card was charged under optmtry ..was wondering why..but the email i got was from nbde saying that my application was received..waiting for the prometric letter..

i am registering for the nbde part 1 ..cud someone tell me along with evaluation report wat else has to be sent to the joint commision for the application to be accpted

Well, I applied online. All i did was send the application and asked ECE to send my ece report. But if u Are still a dental student and trying to take the part 1 exam, then i guess you need to send the dean's letter stating that u've completed both the 1st and 2nd year ( i mean whatever the subjects are included for part 1 exam).Well i guess it goes that way ..

i am registering for the nbde part 1 ..cud someone tell me along with evaluation report wat else has to be sent to the joint commision for the application to be accpted

Members don't see this ad :)
no u see i am a dentist, but i have got my degree from a foreign country..in tat case anyidea wat i have to do..

Well, I applied online. All i did was send the application and asked ECE to send my ece report. But if u Are still a dental student and trying to take the part 1 exam, then i guess you need to send the dean's letter stating that u've completed both the 1st and 2nd year ( i mean whatever the subjects are included for part 1 exam).Well i guess it goes that way ..

no u see i am a dentist, but i have got my degree from a foreign country..in tat case anyidea wat i have to do..

can anyone tell me how many days does the ada take to send the eligibility letter for part 1 nbde after receiving the application..for reapplicants..

Well,in that case it's simple. just send ur application to ADA online and ask ECE to send ur GPA to ADA. As soon as ADA receives ur GPA, they will send you a letter stating that you are allowed to take the exam. Then you can schedule ur exam date. No need to send any other documents. To confirm it, you can call ADA.

thank you.. i've got it done..

Well,in that case it's simple. just send ur application to ADA online and ask ECE to send ur GPA to ADA. As soon as ADA receives ur GPA, they will send you a letter stating that you are allowed to take the exam. Then you can schedule ur exam date. No need to send any other documents. To confirm it, you can call ADA.