nbde score report request

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sucy

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
i requested for a score report 3 weeks ago...they r saying that they have not received my request yet and asked me to call next week... school dead line is approaching.what can i do now?please help me with ur suggestion

Members don't see this ad.

When i requested the NBDE score report, it took them approx. 3 weeks to send the report. i do not think, you have any other options to get the score reports faster.

Well, there is no way that you can expedite the service. Thats not an option. But if I were you, I would mail them notarized copies of the scores and rest is up to the school.

Members don't see this ad :)
I agree with the advice above.

Yet, the first thing I'd do is to call ADA again and hopefully get another representative. I had a case when one of their reps even hang up on me after I was trying to verify whether they sent the scores to a school. She was insisting I had not placed a request. Guess what... I ordered one more copy, and two days later the school confirmed that they received the scores. Soon, they'll receive the second copy:)

thank u zobarste, kash and Rjant for ur reply...
zobarste same thing happened to me...i will definitely try to get another representative...in b/w i will send the schools a notarized copy of my score report...

hi..

i require additional score reports for part I.Can it be done electronically if i have not given my part II as the application states for part II as well as Part I?

Also should the official scores go to the universities directly from jcnde office or can i send it with the other documents in the application packet?

hi..

i require additional score reports for part I.Can it be done electronically if i have not given my part II as the application states for part II as well as Part I?

Also should the official scores go to the universities directly from jcnde office or can i send it with the other documents in the application packet?

Yes, you can go to part2 website and oder the electronic score report.......I never did it but I talked to ADA person about that and he said that i can request electronic score for part1 by going to part2 website, even i didn't take part2 yet.

You can oder to universities directly or send them sealed envelop.........it depend on the particular university like Upenn, UCLA allow you to send sealed envelop but NYU need direct score report. You have to talk to particular university about it.

I just went to ADA website and test this. We need part II Dentpin number. If you did not apply for part II, you have no chance to log in their electronic report website. This means you can not electronically send your Part I report.

Yes, you can go to part2 website and oder the electronic score report.......I never did it but I talked to ADA person about that and he said that i can request electronic score for part1 by going to part2 website, even i didn't take part2 yet.

You can oder to universities directly or send them sealed envelop.........it depend on the particular university like Upenn, UCLA allow you to send sealed envelop but NYU need direct score report. You have to talk to particular university about it.

I just went to ADA website and test this. We need part II Dentpin number. If you did not apply for part II, you have no chance to log in their electronic report website. This means you can not electronically send your Part I report.

Hi happyk9,
There is no separate DENTPIN no for Part II. It is the number you get by entering your information and registering on the ADA website. It is very easy to get.
As far as sending the electronic report for Part I is concerned, I have done that a couple of time with success. I have not taken my Part II either. The only thing I did was, registered for the DENTPIN and logged in into the system with my DENTPIN and password used at the time of registering. According to me this is the fastest process that does not involve postal delays. Let me know if you have any questions.