NBDE Score Result Time?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

thomasirish

Reaction score
Hello, does anyone know the length of time it usually takes for one to receive their NBDE score online? I can't help but keep checking it multiple times a day and wish I knew already. I took my exam on May 2nd. I did the best I could and felt confident on the content. I hear most people feel like they failed it when they leave the testing center. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I got my pt 2 scores back in exactly 2 weeks, though the ADA states it takes 3-4 weeks.

Reactions: 1 user
Hello, does anyone know the length of time it usually takes for one to receive their NBDE score online? I can't help but keep checking it multiple times a day and wish I knew already. I took my exam on May 2nd. I did the best I could and felt confident on the content. I hear most people feel like they failed it when they leave the testing center. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks!
Hey cn u share your study material and study plan please?

Members don't see this ad :)
People seem to say around two weeks is the average- any other recent exam takers care to weigh in with their experiences?

Reactions: 1 user