Nbde study guides! Group orders! Asda fundraising!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BoardBusters

Vendor
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
ASDA MEMBERS!

My name is Dr. Ali Saad and I am the co-author of the Dental Board Busters study guides.
I will be your main source of contact for GROUP ORDERS and setting up FUNDRAISING OPPORTUNITIES!! This is the time to start setting this up!

Dental Board Busters is the ultimate study guide for conquering the challenging NBDE. To make it very easy for you, our books contain 2 critical materials. First, we have incorporated all of the important theory information necessary to conquer the boards. We have put that into a "critical bottom line" format, this has helped students in retaining what's really "important" in the respective definitions. Second, we have incorporated 20 plus years of released exam materials into a statement format. We have listed the questions with ONLY the correct answers, since what you read is what you will remember. The questions are incorporated into the definitions as bolded statements or bolded key words. As you can probably already tell, the format of our books are very unique. These were created by my colleague (Dr. Rick Rubin) and I while still dental students. Since that time, we have had the help of other students who have excelled on the NBDE, to take part in the process of keeping our books updated. I can assure you that if you study Dental Board Busters effectively, you will be successful on your NBDE. Some students read through it a couple of times and that is sufficient to take the practice exams, while others need more time. The point is, just read it and read it again. As you probably already know, some other texts have so much information in them that it makes it hard for the students to pick out what is important, and what to remember. If you haven't already, I invite you to visit our website (www.dentalboardbusters.com) to read our sample pages, this will clarify the books much more for you. I wish you the best of luck on your upcoming NBDE, I know with the right motivation and study plan you will be successful. I have described the special group rate for you below. I wish you the best of luck on your upcoming NBDE, I know with the right motivation and study plan you will be successful!

Please feel free to email me directly [email protected] to set up a GROUP ORDER for your class! Also, ask me about the ASDA chapter FUNDRAISING OPPORTUNITIES that we offer!

Members don't see this ad.