Nbde2 reading partner In Dallas, TX

Started by Lord111
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Lord111

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

I'm looking for a female Indian study partner in Dallas. Am planning to give part2 in June. Please do reply if any one is interested.
 
Hello,

I'm looking for a female Indian study partner in Dallas. Am planning to give part2 in June. Please do reply if any one is interested.
I stay in Boston bt d rest all is matched. Ru interested to study with me
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hi!
Sure. Please do Email me on [email protected]
Hello everyone, plzz lord111 i have quastion but i didn't find the answer...my quastion:I am currently a 3rd year Dental Student abroad, outside the United States,I am planning to take the NBDE part 1,
Question: Do I need to have ECE Evaluate my courses that I have taken thus far?
Plzz let me know how and steps.
Thanks alot ,Wait for answer
Email me if u can [email protected]