Nbde2

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

plazm

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone planning to start with NBDE2 Preparation and interested in combined studies please pm me?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, I am interesed in join you to the part II. I am in Florida and you?
All the best.

Hi.....i've just started to study for Part 2.......need a partner...am in ohio

Members don't see this ad :)
hi,
im planning to start studying for part 2 from today..
am currently in huntsville, alabama
anyone interested in combined studies?
ksr

[hi Sarah
i am also trying to get prepared for part II . I also stay in OHIO . looking for a study partner

QUOTE=Sarah123;4564989]Hi.....i've just started to study for Part 2.......need a partner...am in ohio[/QUOTE]

i am starting part 2 prep....stay around chicago....anyone else??

i'll be starting in a week or two. Does anyone have the released papers for part II? Im trying to gather all the info i can before i start studying. what's everyone's study plan? are dental decks a good way to begin? thanx.

Ace

Hey ,

I haven't started preparing for my part 2 yet .Hoping to give part 2 within the next couple of months ,some quick prep.I'm from NJ if anybody is interested in combine study do let me know.

Thank you

SD

yes..im also goin to start from monday..so plz let me kw all the material we need for part 2.

I am going to start very soon. I am close to Boston.
It is amazing, one in each part of the country.
Is there any brazilian trying the NDBE2?
I think I am going to start with the previous tests.

[

Last edited:
hi am preparing for part 2 as well for may 2007. Looking for study partner to share materials and questions. pm if interested

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey ,

I havent started prearing for my part 2 yet .Hoping to give part 2 within the next couple of months ,some quick prep.I'm from NJ if anybody is interested in combine study do let me know.

Thank you

SD
hi
iam also planning 2 give part2 around april.i stay in PA very close 2 trenton , nj. let me know if interested in combined study. ok bye good luck.

I live in North Jersey ...let me know how u want to work things out .

SD

Hi.....i've just started to study for Part 2.......need a partner...am in ohio

,,HI,I M INTRESTED IN GROUP STUDY ,SATRT PART 2 THIS WEEK,IF U INTERSETED ,,CAN U PLEASE CONTACT ME ,,IF NOT AND U KNOW ANYBODY FOR THAT JUST FORWARD MY LINK.

THANKS,
TAKE CARE,
Ric.sidhu
[email protected]

Hi
I will be starting my NBDE 2 prepration in few days. I am in Washington state. anyone interested in group study please mail me [email protected]

Hi I have just started studying for my NBDE Part 2 .Can anybody tell me the materials that are needed for Part 2.Thank you.

hi i have just started studying for my nbde part 2 .can anybody tell me the materials that are needed for part 2.thank you.
i

Last edited:
xxxxxx

Last edited:
Anyone around Los Angeles starting to study fro part 2???
also can peopel help with what study material they r using? apart from decks and old papers???

i think dental decks and kaplan book is enough
i am not sure but one of my friend did onlly decks and got 78
let me know i f you find information about that
thanks [/quote
when u r planing to give part 2?

Hi,
looking for a serious study partner in Oklahoma city for PART II.Please pm me if there is anybody out there.

Hey guys i bought kaplan nbde review book that has 327 pages in it but contains all subjects and does not seem to be incomplete
but one of my friends have kaplan review book that has 700 plus pages
can any body help
is my book incomplete

hey guys i bought kaplan nbde review book that has 327 pages in it but contains all subjects and does not seem to be incomplete
but one of my friends have kaplan review book that has 700 plus pages
can any body help
is my book incomplete
oh i for got to write this book is for part two