NBED/NDEB exam material available

Started by nkgdds
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

nkgdds

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have written board review material for the Canadian Board Exam. I used this same material to study for my recent boards and passed. The exam is becoming harder in 2015 with a 75 passing score (instead of 65 previously). Don't take chances.
My material consists of NDBE questions and answers in bound books that test every category. I also have OSCE prep material and can forward you digital files that will help you prepare well. Since, I just took the exam this last Nov, I can also provide some valuable tips and insight that you may not get out of study material alone.
Contact me at [email protected] if interested.
 
Last edited:
I have written board review material for the Canadian Board Exam. I used this same material to study for my recent boards and passed. The exam is becoming harder in 2015 with a 75 passing score (instead of 65 previously). Don't take chances.
My material consists of NDBE questions and answers in bound books that test every category. I also have OSCE prep material and can forward you digital files that will help you prepare well. Since, I just took the exam this last Nov, I can also provide some valuable tips and insight that you may not get out of study material alone.
Contact me at [email protected] if interested.[/QUO




do ustill hv study materials available ... caz i need thm . plz contact me at [email protected]. n do lemme knw d cost as well...
thnk u in advance.
 
can u plzz throw sum light .. caz i hv a lil confusion about canadian license ..
is afk n ndeb different exams???
im confused about d sequence of exams v need to clear d lisence
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi there is any one interested in purchasing a compressor and set up to practice at home for the practical exams? I also have teeth and instruments for sale
 
I have written board review material for the Canadian Board Exam. I used this same material to study for my recent boards and passed. The exam is becoming harder in 2015 with a 75 passing score (instead of 65 previously). Don't take chances.
My material consists of NDBE questions and answers in bound books that test every category. I also have OSCE prep material and can forward you digital files that will help you prepare well. Since, I just took the exam this last Nov, I can also provide some valuable tips and insight that you may not get out of study material alone.
Contact me at [email protected] if interested.
Hi,
can you please share what exactly to study for these exams ?