Nbeo 1 in August

Started by Eye dork
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Eye dork

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’m taking Part 1 in August for the 1st time and of course I’m starting to panic. I am an older student so I don’t remember things as well as a 20-something...so I felt I needed more repetition. That’s why I didn’t take it in March. Any suggestions on how I should focus my time? I’ve been studying off and on all semester. I really stepped it up May until now. I’m on my 3rd time through kmk videos and still have a long way to go with OptoPrep. I’m very worried about optics.