NBEO II

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

meameame12

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, am wanting to relocate to Florida and have to take NBEO II and III, per application requirements - though its been over 20 yrs since last passed. Any ideas of whether to use optoprep / nbeo test bank questions ($199 / month), and how long it would generally take to prepare? It's been a long, long time!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, for part 2 OptoPrep is all you need! I don't think NBEO test bank will be helpful. I used 2 months to prepare (as a student with <1 year of clinical experience).

For Part 3 there are some scripts available which I can send to you if you'd like. Not many resources otherwise. Make sure you hit all the checkboxes in the NBEO rubric. I think 1 month is more than enough for this part.

Good luck!!

Hello , I have a question regarding the current version of KMK part 2 . Does it truly not have the questions flashcards , precise practice questions , mini tests etc anymore ? All I see is image flashcards and a pharm quiz .
Please , if anyone here is using KMK for part 2 , let me know if this is the case or I’m missing something on my dashboard .
Thanks you