NBEO Expiry

Started by Optogal
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Optogal

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi

I heard somewhere that parts I and II never expire, but part III expires after 5 years. Is this true?

Does that mean someone applying to any state for a license must retake part III if it was done more than 5 years ago?
 
Hi

I heard somewhere that parts I and II never expire, but part III expires after 5 years. Is this true?

Does that mean someone applying to any state for a license must retake part III if it was done more than 5 years ago?

I've never heard of anyone having to retake Part III once they passed it; but I have heard of some states having similar Part III style practicals; North Carolina & Florida rind a bell.