NBEO part 2

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Ryan_eyeball

Senior Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm a fourth year student at UMSL and scored over 600 on part one of the NBEO. I'm getting materials ready to study for part 2 in december.

I'll probably mostly use a pathology guide, Primary care of the Posterior Segment, and the Wills eye series (glaucoma, cornea and retina, and oculoplastics).

Does anyone have an opinion on the Berkeley guide part 2??? Or where to acquire one if they found it helpful.

Thanks for any information anyone can provide.

Ryan
 
Ryan_eyeball said:
I'm a fourth year student at UMSL and scored over 600 on part one of the NBEO. I'm getting materials ready to study for part 2 in december.

I'll probably mostly use a pathology guide, Primary care of the Posterior Segment, and the Wills eye series (glaucoma, cornea and retina, and oculoplastics).

Does anyone have an opinion on the Berkeley guide part 2??? Or where to acquire one if they found it helpful.

Thanks for any information anyone can provide.

Ryan

Over 600!? Dang! Didn't use Berkeley guide for part 2. Class notes and the Cole managed vision TMOD guide.
 
I glanced at berkeley.. but the cole vision book was better written. I also used my notes for ocular path I-IV

and.. don't forget about ethics and public health