NBEO Part 3 Boards - Advice

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Nicki Desai

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone. If anyone has any advice on how to proceed I would appreciate it. I truly would like to be able to pass this exam and have it not be a stress in my life anymore.
  • Clinical Observation&Reporting - 192.24/271 (70%) - I believe I stated what I was viewing very clearly.
  • Station 4 - 92.98/160.28 (58%) - I have trouble seeing the vitreous (anterior/posterior on 090 D) but otherwise believe I performed decently on both 090 D and BIO - I even distinctly recall identifying the posterior pole, arcades, optic nerve head and describing the quadrants well on the BIO. As well as asking if the proctor had a view on every single aspect of it.
 
Last edited: