NBEO Part 3

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wimble

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello All! I was wondering if anyone had any knowledge or suggestions regarding NBEO Part 3. It's coming up really soon and I'm getting more nervous. Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello All! I was wondering if anyone had any knowledge or suggestions regarding NBEO Part 3. It's coming up really soon and I'm getting more nervous. Thanks in advance!
Part 3 is really a breeze, it's just nerve-wracking. Just go through all the info that the NBEO posts on their website. Good luck! :luck:

I studied from Alexander, Kanski, and any notes I could get my hands on for a few months for TMOD because I knew that it was my weakest subject. That was my worst score on NBEO 2. You see, there is still some psychology in preparing for the test. Just read over the clinical part (60%) and keep aware of basic disease conditions that could be in the last part. I will officially start studying today and I'm sure I'll do fine. So will you.

Members don't see this ad :)
to all the 4th years: yay we did it!!! NO more tests!!!!

Well, to 1/3 of the 4th years. :p I go the 3rd weekend, so I still have a couple of weeks to freak out! :scared: