NBEO Part I, how did you prepare?

Started by r_salis
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

r_salis

SDN Supa-Mod Emmetrope
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For those of you who have already taken Part I of the boards, did your schools do anything formal-ish to help you prepare, or did you do it all on your own?
 
we were on our own...

I used the Berkeley Guide and Schwartz's Visual Perception. That's all.
But, damn .... that's 9 months away. Don't stress yet 😉
 
I've been reading Schwartz almost every night. Call me crazy, but I want to get that done so I can get down and dirty with the other stuff later.

When ever I read Schwartz, all I can think about is "Space Balls" when they say, "May the Schwartz be with you!" It probably isn't the same spelling, but they sound alike.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
rpames said:
I've been reading Schwartz almost every night. Call me crazy, but I want to get that done so I can get down and dirty with the other stuff later.

When ever I read Schwartz, all I can think about is "Space Balls" when they say, "May the Schwartz be with you!" It probably isn't the same spelling, but they sound alike.

"And I see your Schwartz is as big as mine" :meanie:
:laugh:
 
cpw said:
we were on our own...

I used the Berkeley Guide and Schwartz's Visual Perception. That's all.
But, damn .... that's 9 months away. Don't stress yet 😉
Nah, I'm not stressing... yet. :scared:

I'm just helping to organize a sorta-structured prep for our class, so I was wondering what other schools did, if anything.