NBEO - Part I Results by School

Started by Squint
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squint

Squint
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If you know the recent results for your school, please post below.

2006 Boards First Time Passing Rate for Board I

SCO - 98%
Berkeley – 95%
SUNY - xx%
Pacific - xx%
IU – xx%
UHCO – xx%
SCCO - xx%
ICO - xx%
PCO - xx%
NECO - xx%
Feel free to add to this #

National avg - 86% (first time pass rate)

The above is intended to represent the results of students writing Part I for the first time. Please post any corrections or additions of which you are aware.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.