USMLE nbme 3

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gasknight

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any feelings on this form? I felt like I was doing well but was underwhelmed by my score. Does this form generally underpredict?

Members don't see this ad.

I just took it and felt the same way. Looking back at the wrong ones, a lot were simply them being tricky in the stems and me not paying enough attention though.

Any feelings on this form? I felt like I was doing well but was underwhelmed by my score. Does this form generally underpredict?
Yeah I took it today and was not happy with the results. According to this form I need to gain about 45 points in 3 weeks. From what I hear though, it isn't a great predictor of results. The consensus seems to be that the Uworld self assessment is the closest.

I just took it and felt the same way. Looking back at the wrong ones, a lot were simply them being tricky in the stems and me not paying enough attention though.
How did you see which ones were wrong? I didn't have an option for the extended form so it didn't give me a breakdown of missed questions.