Step II NBME 7 or 8 for CK

Started by ts2023
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ts2023

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi Everyone,

I recently did UWAS1 and 2. I am planning to give ck in next 10 days. Which NBME is the best predictor in everyone's experience?

Thank you
 
I took one of the NBME's, I don't remember which one though. It felt like a complete waste because the questions are way too easy and definitely not representative as to what's on the real exam. My school even told us not to take the exams because they aren't very useful.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I felt my test was similar to NBMEs in terms of difficulty, each test is slightly different. Honestly I would take both if time. All my NBMEs underpredicted by at least 10 points.