NBME Shelf Physiology

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

many5724

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

So this is a bit las minute but I have the Physio shelf on Monday, and we just took the last block test of Physio 2 endocrine yesterday. I started to read BRS today but I was wondering if this is really the best use of my time, being that I only have 3 days!!!

What would you guys suggest? I'm doing well in my class so I'm not really worried about passing/failing as I could get a 50% and still pass Physiology, but I want to do well.

Thanks in advanced for the suggestions :)

Members don't see this ad.

BRS is bae. Within a 3 day period this is the best you’ll be able to do. Hit your weak points and you should be fine. Although be prepared to be scarred by up and down arrows, and questions can have answer choices A though O

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Reactions: 1 users
Yeah, they told me this shelf is brutal apparently. Makes sense to hit weak points before reading everything else. So i'll finish this ch and go read renal cause that was terrible for me. Thanks for the help :)

I would do the end of the chapter questions for each BRS chapter to identify areas you need a refresher on and read those chapters specifically. I would also use the practice questions at the end of BRS as well. You do have time to skip over BRS but I would do the questions first so your review is more targeted.