NC, VA, WV, TN Schools

Started by jlconner2
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jlconner2

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys. Any update from WCU, ECU, Duke, WSSU, Radford, Lynchburg, VCU, WVU, Tn State, or UTC? I know that I have been pushed over to the next review session for UTC. They want to see my updated Fall grades (I am currently taking Stats and Physics 2). As for everyone else I am still waiting. Just curious if anyone has heard anything!! Thanks!!
 
I haven't heard anything from Tenn St other than a confirmation email that they received my application.
 
the only things i've heard from ecu, vcu, duke are confirmation emails saying they have received my apps. heard about an interview from emory about two or three weeks ago
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys. Any update from WCU, ECU, Duke, WSSU, Radford, Lynchburg, VCU, WVU, Tn State, or UTC? I know that I have been pushed over to the next review session for UTC. They want to see my updated Fall grades (I am currently taking Stats and Physics 2). As for everyone else I am still waiting. Just curious if anyone has heard anything!! Thanks!!

I did my undergrad at Radford, and loved it...there's not much around it but the school is beautiful and its super cheap to live in that area.
 
I believe Tennessee State filled all of their class in early admissions, but I could be mistaken.