NCC handbook for residents/fellows?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

darksideone

A work in progress
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is there one out there? If not why not? 🙂 Someone needs to put one together.
 
There is a pocket book that accompanies Wijdicks' "The Practice of Emergency and Critical Care Neurology". It's called "Selected Tables and Figures from ..."

I never really used it during training, but it is sitting in my office. It actually appears to have a lot of information in it.
 
There is a pocket book that accompanies Wijdicks' "The Practice of Emergency and Critical Care Neurology". It's called "Selected Tables and Figures from ..."

I never really used it during training, but it is sitting in my office. It actually appears to have a lot of information in it.


Thanks. I looked it up on amazon however the inside look didn't show me this resource being that useful. Just showed the title of abstracts/papers and their reference. A few charts/tables. I was actually thinking more along the lines of a MGH Pocket Medicine/Neurology type resource for NCC. Something with an overview of common things you deal with in NCC (TBI, status, SAH, brain death, hemorrhage, coma, airway....etc....etc.) along with references for further info and reference to clinical trials that showed which treatments worked better. I think something along the lines of a Pocket Medicine type resource for NCC would be amazing.