NCPA award winning business plans

Started by eddie269
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

eddie269

Still in shock...
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just curious if anyone knows if NCPA allows access to its business plans that wins the NCPA competition every year.

Having a hard time making the financials portion and I've searched all over.
 
as far as I know, there is no database. My team was the one of the top three in 2013 competition and I wrote the financial part. basically, you just search internet for templates. I did run into problem on my balance sheet, so I asked a professor in our business school to help me figure that out. I did everything by excel which is a nightmare. there should be a software doing this or you can always ask a CPA.