NCSU c/o 2015 statistics

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Looks like they should just change the non-resident GPA requirement to 3.6 instead of 3.4. What a waste of money to even apply if you have a GPA under 3.6 in any area.
 
I remember when I was fisrt doing all of my preliminary research on OOS schools. I came to on my list and pulled up the website. My thoughts were like this:

"Okay, okay, I have these prereqs, okay... what. WHAT. A 3.4 minimum? For reals? Blaaaaargh." *crosses NCSU off the list*

Ah well. No time wasted there.
 
You know, I really researched each school I applied to, but for some reason I simply do not remember being aware of NCSU's number of OOS people they take or the OOS stats. Only after I got in did I look at those numbers, and actually, I'm glad I wasn't aware of them during the application cycle, or else I might not have applied! Crazy!