Ncsu

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

InfiniVet

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone heard anything from NCSU?

I know they don't do interviews, and only accept 14 out of state students, but I wonder when they send out acceptance/rejection letters?

Members don't see this ad.

It seems an out of stater heard a while ago about an acceptance, but I am not sure about rejections. Are you out-of-state I assume?

I recieved an offer of admission on January 12th. I'd like to help you out but I don't really understand their process. All I know is that the Dean called me at home to tell me I'd been accepted and the letter arrived at my school address 3 days later.

Members don't see this ad :)
NCSU should have already let all the out of state people know if they're in. If not, I guess the rejection letter may be in the mail soon. In-state applicants are notified typically within the first two or two and a half weeks of March.

I just got a letter from NCSU that said I am on the waitlist! I have never been more excited in my life. I am out of state (Florida), so everybody keep an eye out for the mail! Good luck.

Julie

I've been waitlisted =)

The letter said they only waitlist up to 50 people. Whats nice though is it tells you what number you are.

I got emails a while back saying what they had received of mine, but never got one saying that they had gotten my fall transcript. Did anyone get one?

I got emails a while back saying what they had received of mine, but never got one saying that they had gotten my fall transcript. Did anyone get one?

The last emails I got were like 4 in row about a month ago and it just indicated what transcripts they had received and it included my fall transcript. However, mine was a bit easier to determine that it was the fall transcript because I had only taken fall classes at that institution so I know it wasn't from another semester. I would just call them and reconfirm that they have everything or at least your fall transcript. I called them before I received the emails and they told me everything they had.