Ncsu

Started by InfiniVet
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

InfiniVet

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone heard anything from NCSU?

I know they don't do interviews, and only accept 14 out of state students, but I wonder when they send out acceptance/rejection letters?
 
It seems an out of stater heard a while ago about an acceptance, but I am not sure about rejections. Are you out-of-state I assume?
 
I recieved an offer of admission on January 12th. I'd like to help you out but I don't really understand their process. All I know is that the Dean called me at home to tell me I'd been accepted and the letter arrived at my school address 3 days later.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
NCSU should have already let all the out of state people know if they're in. If not, I guess the rejection letter may be in the mail soon. In-state applicants are notified typically within the first two or two and a half weeks of March.
 
I just got a letter from NCSU that said I am on the waitlist! I have never been more excited in my life. I am out of state (Florida), so everybody keep an eye out for the mail! Good luck.

Julie
 
I've been waitlisted =)

The letter said they only waitlist up to 50 people. Whats nice though is it tells you what number you are.
 
I got emails a while back saying what they had received of mine, but never got one saying that they had gotten my fall transcript. Did anyone get one?
 
I got emails a while back saying what they had received of mine, but never got one saying that they had gotten my fall transcript. Did anyone get one?


The last emails I got were like 4 in row about a month ago and it just indicated what transcripts they had received and it included my fall transcript. However, mine was a bit easier to determine that it was the fall transcript because I had only taken fall classes at that institution so I know it wasn't from another semester. I would just call them and reconfirm that they have everything or at least your fall transcript. I called them before I received the emails and they told me everything they had.