NDEB FEB 2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey. I am preparing for AFK 2018 (FEB). Anybody interested in studying together? I live in Mississauga.
I’m interested,I’m also planning to give in August & stay in Mississauga too,if interested do contact me on 6474561552
 
Hi I’m planning to give AFK in feb 2019 . Need help for how to begin and what all study material do I need to go through and from where to avail this ? Any assistance will be appreciated. Thanks
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,I’m also planning to give in August 18, looking for a study partner
ya me too planning to take afk 2018 august. Can you guys tell me which is your study materials .. I am studying Dental Decks..Do you have any suggestions or helpful informations.. pls share
 
Hi! Im planning for AFK feb 2019 too. I live in mississauga. And looking for a study partner.
If anybody interested, drop me a reply here.

Ps. Serious study partners only.
 
Hi,
I'm not an expert but I believe they need the documents directly from University.
For my equivalency process at WES, the university sent me all the docs and I went to WES's office to submit but they didnot take the docs in. So, I did the whole process again.
I didnot wanted to take any chanes with NDEB so I sent the docs directly from my uni.
Tip: If you are in Canada/US or can't go to your uni then you can send anyone else (your brother/father) on your behalf to get the docs and they can send the docs directly to NDEB with priority mail from the same city. That's what I did.
Good luck 🙂
Hi does that mean, the verification done by Wes is not enough? We have to do it again for ndeb?
 
Which of the following is NOT a component of a dental cartridge containing 2% lidocaine with 1:100,000 epinephrine?
A. Methylparaben.
B. Water.
C. Sodium metabisulphite.
D. Sodium chloride.
what's the correct answer? I'm confused...
 
A
Hi! Im planning for AFK feb 2019 too. I live in mississauga. And looking for a study partner.
If anybody interested, drop me a reply here.

Ps. Serious study partners only.
Hi I am planning to enter the exam in feb 2019 if any one want to study with me
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,
I am sorry but I don't want to give you any false hope. It will be a little tough for you unless everything goes smoothly and they don't request any additional docs or some other reasons.
Let me tell you my story:
I actually wanted to take the test in August and sent all my docs on 16th Feb, 2017 and then on 2nd June, 2017, NDEB requested for a document with lawyer's stamp (I already stamped all the docs but IDK why they asked for it again). I submitted that around 7-8th June and around 12th June, it got accepted and I became eligible to register but the deadline was 21st May to register.
For you to register, you need to get everything approved before end of Nov/Dec, and their processing time is 12 weeks.
I don't want you to lose hope though, Just remember, "Everything happens for a reason"
Good luck.
Yeah even for me the same thing. I have been applying for past 1 year for each time they are requesting additional documents and it takes 16-18 weeks when each document is sent.