NDEB FEB 2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hey. I am preparing for AFK 2018 (FEB). Anybody interested in studying together? I live in Mississauga.
I’m interested,I’m also planning to give in August & stay in Mississauga too,if interested do contact me on 6474561552

Members don't see this ad.

Hi I’m planning to give AFK in feb 2019 . Need help for how to begin and what all study material do I need to go through and from where to avail this ? Any assistance will be appreciated. Thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi,I’m also planning to give in August 18, looking for a study partner
ya me too planning to take afk 2018 august. Can you guys tell me which is your study materials .. I am studying Dental Decks..Do you have any suggestions or helpful informations.. pls share

Hi,I’m planning to give afk in feb 2019,looking for a female studypartner in brampton

Hi! Im planning for AFK feb 2019 too. I live in mississauga. And looking for a study partner.
If anybody interested, drop me a reply here.

Ps. Serious study partners only.

Hi,I’m planning to give afk in feb 2019,looking for a female studypartner in brampton
Hey. I live in mississauga, can we commute or something? If we plan to study? Im interested!

Hi,
I'm not an expert but I believe they need the documents directly from University.
For my equivalency process at WES, the university sent me all the docs and I went to WES's office to submit but they didnot take the docs in. So, I did the whole process again.
I didnot wanted to take any chanes with NDEB so I sent the docs directly from my uni.
Tip: If you are in Canada/US or can't go to your uni then you can send anyone else (your brother/father) on your behalf to get the docs and they can send the docs directly to NDEB with priority mail from the same city. That's what I did.
Good luck :)
Hi does that mean, the verification done by Wes is not enough? We have to do it again for ndeb?

Which of the following is NOT a component of a dental cartridge containing 2% lidocaine with 1:100,000 epinephrine?
A. Methylparaben.
B. Water.
C. Sodium metabisulphite.
D. Sodium chloride.
what's the correct answer? I'm confused...

Any body has answers for released questions

A
Hi! Im planning for AFK feb 2019 too. I live in mississauga. And looking for a study partner.
If anybody interested, drop me a reply here.

Ps. Serious study partners only.
Hi I am planning to enter the exam in feb 2019 if any one want to study with me

Hi,
I am sorry but I don't want to give you any false hope. It will be a little tough for you unless everything goes smoothly and they don't request any additional docs or some other reasons.
Let me tell you my story:
I actually wanted to take the test in August and sent all my docs on 16th Feb, 2017 and then on 2nd June, 2017, NDEB requested for a document with lawyer's stamp (I already stamped all the docs but IDK why they asked for it again). I submitted that around 7-8th June and around 12th June, it got accepted and I became eligible to register but the deadline was 21st May to register.
For you to register, you need to get everything approved before end of Nov/Dec, and their processing time is 12 weeks.
I don't want you to lose hope though, Just remember, "Everything happens for a reason"
Good luck.
Yeah even for me the same thing. I have been applying for past 1 year for each time they are requesting additional documents and it takes 16-18 weeks when each document is sent.