NDEB OSCEexam canada

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

god bless all

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am planing to take NDEB and osce licensure exam on march 3rd.
Please someone can guide what to study and focus. As i am really lost from where to start.
Please guide me .
T:confused:hanks.

Members don't see this ad.

I am planing to take NDEB and osce licensure exam on march 3rd.
Please someone can guide what to study and focus. As i am really lost from where to start.
Please guide me .
T:confused:hanks.
Please guy those had experiance with this exam or those have some idea about it. Please put some input.
i am waiting for u r help guys.

Dear friend,
I am planning to take the exam in may can you kindly message me so that we can study together

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi. Could you please share your knowledge on the written and osce. What to study and from where?

What percent of NDEB questions are anatomy/physiology/biochem/pathology? also what are best sources to study and can someone post released questions?

What percent of NDEB questions are anatomy/physiology/biochem/pathology? also what are best sources to study and can someone post released questions?
Everything you just asked for is on their website:

Written Examination | The National Dental Examining Board of Canada

OSCE | The National Dental Examining Board of Canada

They have a breakdown of the question topics, released questions for the written exam (which is the best resource to study), and the OSCE question/answer framework. This is all I studied and I passed both.

Reactions: 1 user
Question regarding radiographic evidence of caries: does the caries have to reach the junction to be considered in the answer or just as long as its starting even a little?

Question regarding radiographic evidence of caries: does the caries have to reach the junction to be considered in the answer or just as long as its starting even a little?
That’s the good thing about this test; they know it is somewhat subjective and they account for that. The scoring is such that if you use your best clinical judgement for what you would consider a treatable lesion, then you should be fine. There are some lesions that are obvious and others that are borderline. You have to select all of the obvious ones to get full credit, but you won’t be counted wrong if you choose or don’t choose the more questionable ones. They have an example of what I mean on page 8-9 of the OSCE Protocol/Instructions pdf on the website where they explain the grading of the exam.