Feb 23, 2017
Status
Pre-Dental, Dental Student
HI,
I am from india and planning to take AFK next year. I have no clue where to start from and what all books should i read and from where to get all the study material.

Thanxx.

Reactions: mah8291
Feb 21, 2017
Hi,
Good luck ,
Contact Head Academy in India,
They good but they have ol Released question and there answer is not reall good ,
But they have like 70-80% correct .
In canada they have many centers for doctor prepa mostly in Mississauga.
After registration your bachelor degree, with NDEB website it's all online pay the fees and upload your documents required and wait for 2 months , they will answer all your question by mail after you have your username and password.

The NDEB they released every year since 2009 ,,,, up to 2017 except 2014. As I know .
You go now online under Non-accredited dentist and you will find the release 2017 only. If you answer them as Canada system works. You get it , if you can get 2010 to 2017 it's perfect.

For any furthe information contact me : [email protected] .

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

About the Ads
Feb 5, 2018
Status
Pre-Dental, Dental Student, Dentist
Hi ,I’m planning to give afk in August 18,I stay in Mississauga,looking for group studies ,anyone interested let’s get together &study .

Dalo3ah

2+ Year Member
Dec 14, 2015
i need prep dr course material if anyone had
this my email at gmail: dalo3ah1

Apr 5, 2018
Status
Dental Student
I would like to join your whatsapp group
My phone number is +967 700076073
Yemen

Apr 26, 2018
Email me at the gmail id with this name (ndebmaterial) ( i cant write any url here )
with your querries and also regarding materials if you want, i have lot of stuff which are more than enough to clear AFK. I am selling at a reasonable cost. email me and i will share more about it.

Thanks.
hello
can you tell your email

May 2, 2018
Status
Dentist
HI,
I am from india and planning to take AFK next year. I have no clue where to start from and what all books should i read and from where to get all the study material.

Thanxx.
Hey...Am also from India and planning to give exam next year...if you received any details about the books to refer or reference material can you also guide me...

Apr 18, 2018
Status
Dentist
Email me at the gmail id with this name (ndebmaterial) ( i cant write any url here )
with your querries and also regarding materials if you want, i have lot of stuff which are more than enough to clear AFK. I am selling at a reasonable cost. email me and i will share more about it.

Thanks.
hey! i am very much interested in your offer.could you please share your email?

Jan 4, 2019
Hello Doctors
I have Complete set of AFK study materials including :
references books,
subject wise notes ,
solved with references of released question papers

Serious candidates email me @ [email protected]

Jan 4, 2019
Hey...Am also from India and planning to give exam next year...if you received any details about the books to refer or reference material can you also guide me...
Hie I have complete set of reference books and subject wise notes along with solved released question papers at very reasonable price.

If Interested mail me at [email protected]

Thanks

May 19, 2019
Status
Dental Student
Hi,
Is anyone selling latest study material for AFK ( Dental decks 1 & 2, first aid 1 & 2, mosby review 1 & 2 or any other related material)? Please do ping me . Thank you !!

pia230

5+ Year Member
Mar 31, 2014
Status
Dental Student
Hi,
Is anyone selling latest study material for AFK ( Dental decks 1 & 2, first aid 1 & 2, mosby review 1 & 2 or any other related material)? Please do ping me . Thank you !!

Did you found any seller?? I am also looking for the material.

About the Ads