NDEB preparation and study material for AFK

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Boparai

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
HI,
I am from india and planning to take AFK next year. I have no clue where to start from and what all books should i read and from where to get all the study material.

Thanxx.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi,
Good luck ,
Contact Head Academy in India,
They good but they have ol Released question and there answer is not reall good ,
But they have like 70-80% correct .
In canada they have many centers for doctor prepa mostly in Mississauga.
After registration your bachelor degree, with NDEB website it's all online pay the fees and upload your documents required and wait for 2 months , they will answer all your question by mail after you have your username and password.

The NDEB they released every year since 2009 ,,,, up to 2017 except 2014. As I know .
You go now online under Non-accredited dentist and you will find the release 2017 only. If you answer them as Canada system works. You get it , if you can get 2010 to 2017 it's perfect.

For any furthe information contact me : [email protected] .

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

A good resource for AFK Canada can be found here. I hope it helps.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi ,I’m planning to give afk in August 18,I stay in Mississauga,looking for group studies ,anyone interested let’s get together &study .

i need prep dr course material if anyone had
this my email at gmail: dalo3ah1

I would like to join your whatsapp group
My phone number is +967 700076073
Yemen

Email me at the gmail id with this name (ndebmaterial) ( i cant write any url here )
with your querries and also regarding materials if you want, i have lot of stuff which are more than enough to clear AFK. I am selling at a reasonable cost. email me and i will share more about it.

Thanks.
hello
can you tell your email

HI,
I am from india and planning to take AFK next year. I have no clue where to start from and what all books should i read and from where to get all the study material.

Thanxx.
Hey...Am also from India and planning to give exam next year...if you received any details about the books to refer or reference material can you also guide me...

Email me at the gmail id with this name (ndebmaterial) ( i cant write any url here )
with your querries and also regarding materials if you want, i have lot of stuff which are more than enough to clear AFK. I am selling at a reasonable cost. email me and i will share more about it.

Thanks.
hey! i am very much interested in your offer.could you please share your email?

Status
Not open for further replies.