Ne one heard back from NYMC

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

busthwt

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
any august mcaters heard anything back from NYMC or jefferson

Members don't see this ad.

I'm an April MCATer, and haven't heard from NYMC. One of my letters was really late, and so I was complete 10-27. Just emailed them last week, and I'm "still under review."

I was compelte in Sep and I haven't heard anything. akpete, how'd your interview at Rosalind Franklin go?

Members don't see this ad :)
invicta said:
akpete, how'd your interview at Rosalind Franklin go?

Hi invicta. I think it went really well. I liked the school more than I thought I would. I am really hopeful that this will be my first acceptance!

complete in november. interview at nymc in 2 weeks.

completed at jefferson since october. nothing but silence. :mad: i heard they interview 1000 people too.

rejected post-secondary from jefferson.
no news from nymc yet, but the people in their admissions office are extremely nice and helpful.

Don't worry. Last year, I got my interview invite here (NYMC) in Feb, and I interviewed in April. There is still time.

edit: I just figured out that "Ne" in the title is supposed to mean "any." Had I realized that, I wouldn't have replied to the thread. Come on, it's one extra letter. Are you really in that much of a hurry?