NECO Class of 2011

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Optomoman

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I sent in my deposit, and will be attending NECO in the Fall. I currently live 3000 miles away, and I am just curious about my future classmates. For those of you who will be joining me at NECO Class of 2011, please post the following information (along with anything else you might want to share... if you feel compelled):

Undergrad: San Diego State University
Interviewed: 3-24-07
Accepted: 3-27-07
Excited: Yes
Scared: A little

Members don't see this ad.

I will be seeing you in the fall!

University: Queen's University, Canada
Interviewed: 10/13/06
Accepted: 10/15/06

A little worried but I think Boston will be a great experience!

Undergrad: UC Berkeley
Interviewed: 11-17-06
Accepted: early december
Excited: Yes the optometry fun
Scared: mostly about the cold weather...friends are telling me it gets ridicuously cold!

You should join the facebook group if you have facebook. Some of us have already started talking and we would like to talk to you all! Im excited to meet my new classmates!

Members don't see this ad :)
what there is a facebook group? I haven't been able to find it anywhere!

hi eye candy,
if you search through facebook (upper left hand corner), search for the New England College of Optometry Class of 2011, and join us there :)

Undergrad: University of Saskatchewan
Interviewed: 4/2/2007
Accepted: 4/16/2007
Excited: Yes
Scared: Sort of

What are you all doing for living? (and I must be facebook illiterate but I can't find it either, I've found the class of 2010 and 2009 but not ours)

haha awesome thanks!!

I hope you all don't forget to join the main one. I already have some of your classmates joined. I am the one who created the group so if you had any question please do not hesisate to send me a personal message or just write on my wall and don't be shy to add me as a friend ;)

T-H