NECO incomplete application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mavo93

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,

I submitted my application to NECO yesterday and received an invitation for interview today. Faster than I thought! So I had missed a little detail when I applied to NECO. They said they require 2 letters from 2 different professors, but I only have from one prof, therefore, my application is incomplete for their program. The letters I have now are from a science prof, an employer and an optometrist.

My question is since I already received an invitation, how important is that letter? Are they strict? Do you know what can potentially happen?
 
Last edited:
I had something similar happen with NOVA and they said to keep the interview and just get it done and emailed to them by the time I came in and they'd add it to my file. Definitely call / email someone at the school to confirm though.