sembaruthi

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 4, 2005
20
0
NY
Status
Pre-Optometry
Hi,
I submitted applications to SUNY and NECO about two weeks ago, I heard from SUNY and have an interview for Dec. 14th. However, I havent heard anything from NECO , I was wondering if anyone knows about how long it takes for them to get back to you?? Or if they grant interviews without OAT scores, cuz I took the written one and dont have my scores yet.
Thanks :love:
 

ariel winter

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 28, 2005
301
0
Status
YES, NECO interviews (even accepts) without OAT scores (from personal experience :) . i heard back from them about a month after i got my application in. call them! they are definitely a friendly bunch! ask about your file (i checked up on my file and they offered me an interview over the phone on the spot, so you never know!). good luck! :)

sembaruthi said:
Hi,
I submitted applications to SUNY and NECO about two weeks ago, I heard from SUNY and have an interview for Dec. 14th. However, I havent heard anything from NECO , I was wondering if anyone knows about how long it takes for them to get back to you?? Or if they grant interviews without OAT scores, cuz I took the written one and dont have my scores yet.
Thanks :love:
 

3eb4me

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 22, 2005
112
0
Status
ariel winter said:
YES, NECO interviews (even accepts) without OAT scores (from personal experience :) . i heard back from them about a month after i got my application in. call them! they are definitely a friendly bunch! ask about your file (i checked up on my file and they offered me an interview over the phone on the spot, so you never know!). good luck! :)
Does NECO really want your high school transcripts? That's interesting. I rather they see my high school gpa than college. :laugh:
 

ariel winter

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 28, 2005
301
0
Status
yep. NECO wants them. it's good because on my interview when they commented on my low english mark in university, i referred to my high english marks in highschool and told them it was because i took old english in university, hehe. it's true though, old enlish is tough! :)

3eb4me said:
Does NECO really want your high school transcripts? That's interesting. I rather they see my high school gpa than college. :laugh:
 
About the Ads