1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice

NECO interview

Discussion in 'Optometry' started by sembaruthi, Nov 16, 2005.

1. sembaruthi

sembaruthi Junior Member
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Optometry
    Hi,
    I submitted applications to SUNY and NECO about two weeks ago, I heard from SUNY and have an interview for Dec. 14th. However, I havent heard anything from NECO , I was wondering if anyone knows about how long it takes for them to get back to you?? Or if they grant interviews without OAT scores, cuz I took the written one and dont have my scores yet.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. ariel winter

ariel winter Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

YES, NECO interviews (even accepts) without OAT scores (from personal experience :) . i heard back from them about a month after i got my application in. call them! they are definitely a friendly bunch! ask about your file (i checked up on my file and they offered me an interview over the phone on the spot, so you never know!). good luck! :)

4. 3eb4me

3eb4me Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

Does NECO really want your high school transcripts? That's interesting. I rather they see my high school gpa than college. :laugh:

5. ariel winter

ariel winter Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

yep. NECO wants them. it's good because on my interview when they commented on my low english mark in university, i referred to my high english marks in highschool and told them it was because i took old english in university, hehe. it's true though, old enlish is tough! :)