NECO interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sembaruthi

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,
I submitted applications to SUNY and NECO about two weeks ago, I heard from SUNY and have an interview for Dec. 14th. However, I havent heard anything from NECO , I was wondering if anyone knows about how long it takes for them to get back to you?? Or if they grant interviews without OAT scores, cuz I took the written one and dont have my scores yet.
Thanks 😍
 
YES, NECO interviews (even accepts) without OAT scores (from personal experience 🙂 . i heard back from them about a month after i got my application in. call them! they are definitely a friendly bunch! ask about your file (i checked up on my file and they offered me an interview over the phone on the spot, so you never know!). good luck! 🙂

sembaruthi said:
Hi,
I submitted applications to SUNY and NECO about two weeks ago, I heard from SUNY and have an interview for Dec. 14th. However, I havent heard anything from NECO , I was wondering if anyone knows about how long it takes for them to get back to you?? Or if they grant interviews without OAT scores, cuz I took the written one and dont have my scores yet.
Thanks 😍
 
ariel winter said:
YES, NECO interviews (even accepts) without OAT scores (from personal experience 🙂 . i heard back from them about a month after i got my application in. call them! they are definitely a friendly bunch! ask about your file (i checked up on my file and they offered me an interview over the phone on the spot, so you never know!). good luck! 🙂

Does NECO really want your high school transcripts? That's interesting. I rather they see my high school gpa than college. :laugh:
 
yep. NECO wants them. it's good because on my interview when they commented on my low english mark in university, i referred to my high english marks in highschool and told them it was because i took old english in university, hehe. it's true though, old enlish is tough! 🙂

3eb4me said:
Does NECO really want your high school transcripts? That's interesting. I rather they see my high school gpa than college. :laugh: