NECO questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Brown Eye Girl

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone!
Just a few questions for you all. Have any of you personally heard anything about the stats of getting into NECO apart from what is posted? The reason I ask is b/c my OAT scores are not very high at all and my gpa is about average but I was invited for an interview. Does anyone know if they look at the student as a whole or mainly just the scores they get? I mean is it just a number game ?
I feel that I may not be a strong enough applicant but they did however invite me for an interview... hopefully it was not a pity invite😕 LOL. I also feel that it is quite late in the application process ( I applied in december) but only heard 2 weeks ago so I feel that my chances are quite low. Should I consider another option for next year? I guess I put all my eggs in one basket this year with NECO🙁 Can anyone give me any advice please on what i should be thinking!
 
I don't think they would do a "pity" invite. be confidant, know your strengths and sell yourself! good luck! 🙂