NECO questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Brown Eye Girl

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone!
Just a few questions for you all. Have any of you personally heard anything about the stats of getting into NECO apart from what is posted? The reason I ask is b/c my OAT scores are not very high at all and my gpa is about average but I was invited for an interview. Does anyone know if they look at the student as a whole or mainly just the scores they get? I mean is it just a number game ?
I feel that I may not be a strong enough applicant but they did however invite me for an interview... hopefully it was not a pity invite:confused: LOL. I also feel that it is quite late in the application process ( I applied in december) but only heard 2 weeks ago so I feel that my chances are quite low. Should I consider another option for next year? I guess I put all my eggs in one basket this year with NECO:( Can anyone give me any advice please on what i should be thinking!

Members don't see this ad.

I don't think they would do a "pity" invite. be confidant, know your strengths and sell yourself! good luck! :)

Thanks! I am trying my best here to stay positive :)