Step III NEED 1 on 1 tutoring for CCS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

RedSoxSuck

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys,

I need little help with CCS. I would prefer someone who took the exam recently. How many hours of tutoring? I am not sure but definitely to get a feel.


Thank you

Moderators: If this is a wrong place for tutor request then please move the post.

Thanks
 
go to mappingccs web site
they have 1 hour and 3 hour sessions. I think this one will help you, best of luck....
Thank you for your suggest. It seems like they recommend tutoring for ccs few days before your test. I would rather not get help few days before the best.
 
You are welcome. I tool the 3 hour course. I am not sure what you exactly looking for, they have different options, contact them and ask for something that suit you better.
 
You are welcome. I tool the 3 hour course. I am not sure what you exactly looking for, they have different options, contact them and ask for something that suit you better.

I meant it would be ideal to get tutoring earlier in my step 3 preparation instead of few days before. I did not see any other options for tutoring but I will check again and reach out to them.


Thank you