You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
NEED 60 HOURS OF CME. PLEASE HELP
Started by DrCabral3074
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
ACE questions, they're 30 credits each set. Do 2 sets and you're done
2nd ACE. Very easy to get both sets done in one day.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
doximity, 30max. Just click, no need to finish, no questions to answer
I’ll be doing 30 units of ACE to get me above 60 tomorrow! It’s easy and you might learn something. I’d prefer that to garbage throw away CME.
Ditto ACE Questions. There's actually been a handful of questions where I bust out the Moleskin and say, "Maybe I should write that down."
D
deleted87051
Ditto ACE Questions. There's actually been a handful of questions where I bust out the Moleskin and say, "Maybe I should write that down."
Hipster😉
Audio digest - you take a pre-test & post-test for each video lecture, but don’t watch the whole lecture. You can get 2 CME’s in ~ 5-10 minutes easily. Get the gold membership if you have CME $ left for the year!
Up to date
I second audiodigest, especially if you use it to get the $2500 gift certificate
Make an account on uptodate
Absolutely collect themHipster😉
Is 60 units a year a requirement? I thought it was 125 per 5 year cycle? Unless you’re saying you need 60 units to meet this requirement.
So I've been procrastinating on doing my 60 hours of CME for the past year (don't judge me). I need a recommendation for a quick and easy online CME. Thank you for your assistance.
Happy Holidays!!
Ace is now $879 for non asa members.
Surprise the need for 60 cme unless they need the 60 cme for the individual state cme requirements for renewal of license.
The cheapest 60 cme is actually from ama recertification ($75) if you are recently board certified or recertification.
Surprise the need for 60 cme unless they need the 60 cme for the individual state cme requirements for renewal of license.
The cheapest 60 cme is actually from ama recertification ($75) if you are recently board certified or recertification.
D
deleted87051
Is 60 units a year a requirement? I thought it was 125 per 5 year cycle? Unless you’re saying you need 60 units to meet this requirement.
CA requires 25hrs/yr
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The ABA used to be 60/yr max cat 1 for MOCA.
I guess that’s changed. They’re so ducking annoying.
I guess that’s changed. They’re so ducking annoying.
if you’re logged into UpToDate, all those hours stack up as cme credit
Echoing up to date. Every article clicked earns CME, can easily reach 60 in a few hours for free.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 97
- Views
- 9K
- Replies
- 5
- Views
- 1K