USMLE Need A Beginner SP for Step 1

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dachigo

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
Im an IMG planning to start prep for the step 1. A little about myself - 2008 grad, from houston, tx. Given Step 2 CS.
Materials I'll be using for prep
1. Kaplan lecture notes 2015 and videos 2010
2. BRS for Physiology
3. Pathoma/Goljan for Pathology
4. FA 2015
5. Kaplan Medessential
6. Kaplan Qbank
7. UWorld
8. Kaplan Qbook

Planning to start studying soon. I am also doing an observership with a Doctor here on Mondays, wednesdays and thursdays for about 4-5 hours so i might not be able to study during those hours.
I would like a serious SP who is using similar materials and also who is planning to start sometime soon.
I am not looking for someone to read with but to maybe meet up on skype to discuss every few days a week the topics we cover. Im giving myself about 7-8 months to prepare and would prefer someone who is planning on giving their step 1 around the same time period.
so if anyone interested, pls leave your skype id here or add me on skype dachigo. and pls do write a rough study plan so i know if we'd be able to make it work or not.
thanks and Good luck

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,
Im an IMG planning to start prep for the step 1. A little about myself - 2008 grad, from houston, tx. Given Step 2 CS.
Materials I'll be using for prep
1. Kaplan lecture notes 2015 and videos 2010
2. BRS for Physiology
3. Pathoma/Goljan for Pathology
4. FA 2015
5. Kaplan Medessential
6. Kaplan Qbank
7. UWorld
8. Kaplan Qbook

Planning to start studying soon. I am also doing an observership with a Doctor here on Mondays, wednesdays and thursdays for about 4-5 hours so i might not be able to study during those hours.
I would like a serious SP who is using similar materials and also who is planning to start sometime soon.
I am not looking for someone to read with but to maybe meet up on skype to discuss every few days a week the topics we cover. Im giving myself about 7-8 months to prepare and would prefer someone who is planning on giving their step 1 around the same time period.
so if anyone interested, pls leave your skype id here or add me on skype dachigo. and pls do write a rough study plan so i know if we'd be able to make it work or not.
thanks and Good luck
hello, i was looking for a study partner my self. i am actually using the same materials as you are. i actually started studying today, i have my study schedule in front of me, however the only difference between yours and mine is that i am planning on taking my exam in august (22nd to be more specific.) please PM me if you are serious. thanks.

hello, i was looking for a study partner my self. i am actually using the same materials as you are. i actually started studying today, i have my study schedule in front of me, however the only difference between yours and mine is that i am planning on taking my exam in august (22nd to be more specific.) please PM me if you are serious. thanks.

Hey! if you don't mind me asking, can you please share your study schedule with me as i am using similiar study material , email me to [email protected]