Need a laugh?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Student4Life0

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Brilliant!
And thanks...I needed a good giggle.

AB :)

This ad reminds me of a practicum student I encountered a couple of years ago. I was an undergraduate and completing my senior practicum. I met another student who seemed somehow "off" but I couldn't quite identify what it was that didn't seem right. He informed me that he was a student at an online university called Capella, which at the time, I had never heard of. A month later this gentleman was dismissed from practicum due to soliciting narcotics in the agency parking lot, which ironically, was a CD treatment facility. I had completely forgotten about this until this ad was posted. I know that my university requires an extensive background check before placing students in the field; makes you wonder if programs like Capella and Argosy even interview their students. Of course, it doesn't say a whole lot about the agency either.:eek:

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Someone's getting paid for every click...

you are very correct. hover over the link guys. dont click and remove the post or just add argosy.com or whatever lol