Need a roommate for NYUCD

https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

star7126

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I am a 25 year old female and will be attending NYUCD this fall. I was wondering if someone needed a roommate or has a place they are getting rid of, please let me know. Thanks

star7126

Members don't see this ad.

A single bedroom available in a 3-bedroom apartment at waterside plaza apartment building (on the banks of east river) for 1279/month plus utilities(on a shared basis). Nice view and 7 minutes walk from NYU dental school and close to bus stop. Other two bedrooms are occupied by dental students, so peaceful and great atmosphere. you can stay for 2months(june and july)without signing any lease and if you like the place, then you can prolong your stay. For any other questions , please call at 646-269-3504 or email at [email protected]

Hello,

I am a 25 year old female and will be attending NYUCD this fall. I was wondering if someone needed a roommate or has a place they are getting rid of, please let me know. Thanks

star7126

A single bedroom available in a 3-bedroom apartment at waterside plaza apartment building (on the banks of east river) for 1279/month plus utilities(on a shared basis). Nice view and 7 minutes walk from NYU dental school and close to bus stop. Other two bedrooms are occupied by dental students, so peaceful and great atmosphere. you can stay for 2months(june and july)without signing any lease and if you like the place, then you can prolong your stay. For any other questions , please call at 646-269-3504 or email at [email protected]

Members don't see this ad :)
i have a studio fully furnished available for only 1 month of august which is shared with another female who attends nyucd. do let me know if interested.

Hello,

star7126

hello
I am a dental student looking for shared accomadation @ waterside plaza ; Anyone interested ;please contact me