-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Need a serious study partner for Part 1 NBDE
Started by deepikaa
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
if it is serious i am inn
deepikaa said:Looking for a serious study partner. Please respond. Plan is first kaplan, then Dental Decks, then get a grasp of the subject followed by released/unreleased and past remembered questions.
hello,
i am ready to join.i have plans of giving my exams on november.if interested ,let us start together.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
anyone want to start anatomy?
Hi all,
I would like to join in too. I am done with anatomy (just 1 reading) and need 2-3 more days to finish microbiology. coincidentally, i am studying exactly the way Deepika has suggested. I read Kaplan first and then the decks. Have not really done the papers yet.
Shwetha, I can do Anat with you -- its a huge subject and discussing will be really helpful.
my email address is [email protected] and phone number is 573-268-7746
i am based in Burlington, MA
looking forward to hearing from you all ...
Rashmi
I would like to join in too. I am done with anatomy (just 1 reading) and need 2-3 more days to finish microbiology. coincidentally, i am studying exactly the way Deepika has suggested. I read Kaplan first and then the decks. Have not really done the papers yet.
Shwetha, I can do Anat with you -- its a huge subject and discussing will be really helpful.
my email address is [email protected] and phone number is 573-268-7746
i am based in Burlington, MA
looking forward to hearing from you all ...
Rashmi
Hi,Is anybody in sunnyvale california, would anybody like to do combined study. please reply ASAPRiyaap said:Hi I would like to join the group too.What subject are you starting with.I have started Biochem-Physio.
remya
sumaaa18 said:Hi,
hi, im taking the test in october too,i just started studying like 3 days ago, but i tooke the test 4 years ago, got only 80, so i'd like to improve it, i wanna know what is your study plan, i almost finished morphology, if we can do it together it would be nice, do you think i have enough time to finish everything? best of luck to both of us.
hi,
i am retakin the exam and we both have same scores.so lets try to keep the same spirit until sep5.
i am retakin the exam and we both have same scores.so lets try to keep the same spirit until sep5.
godbless said:hi,
so do we count u in for sept 5 discussion session?try to revise the kaplan book n decks beforehand so that we have more active brains worknig on qs at the same time and can get the most accurate answers.have you taken part 1 before?what was the score?if not ,then since when r u studying?asking these qs just to get an idea abt u,i got 85 last time,will retake next month.
hi where do u live?iam interested in the combined studies .so what r the plansdeepikaa said:Looking for a serious study partner. Please respond. Plan is first kaplan, then Dental Decks, then get a grasp of the subject followed by released/unreleased and past remembered questions.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
moving the thread to the dental exams and licensure forums........
I plan to take exam at Nov, is there have anyone same with me? and could I join you guys goup. I am in BOSTON. 🙂deepikaa said:Looking for a serious study partner. Please respond. Plan is first kaplan, then Dental Decks, then get a grasp of the subject followed by released/unreleased and past remembered questions.
pls help how to get kaplan study material latest realased papers n other study material as i am new here pls help my name is sandeepand id is [email protected]nikitha said:hello,
i am ready to join.i have plans of giving my exams on november.if interested ,let us start together.
Hey,
I am in NJ rite now & would like to study together too.
My id is [email protected]. lemme know wats the plan..tc.
I am in NJ rite now & would like to study together too.
My id is [email protected]. lemme know wats the plan..tc.
Hello, I am planning on taking the NBDE1 in July 2007, I've started with the Kaplan review book,I think the communal study is very helpful, hope u guys would have me too, thanks
I am willing to join your study group. When do you plan to meet? I have kaplan materials and some old released exams. Anyone else studying in california preparing for Part I?
I have study material NBDE-1 ( Kaplan Notes, Dental Decks and A few question papers- released) and would like to trade them for some material that I do not have.
Please note, it will be convinient for us to mutually excange if you have study material on CD.
Anybody intrested can pm me at - [email protected]
Thanks,
CT
Please note, it will be convinient for us to mutually excange if you have study material on CD.
Anybody intrested can pm me at - [email protected]
Thanks,
CT
anybody want to do decks plz contact me if they are doing for the first time.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
anybody want to do decks plz contact me if they are doing for the first time.
Looking for a serious study partner. Please respond. Plan is first kaplan, then Dental Decks, then get a grasp of the subject followed by released/unreleased and past remembered questions.
can discuss online every week atleast....discussing is a breath of fresh air....Isnt-it???
i m planning to answer in Dec 06.
My email is [email protected]
anybody want to do decks plz contact me if they are doing for the first time.
HI.......🙂Looking for a serious study partner. Please respond. Plan is first kaplan, then Dental Decks, then get a grasp of the subject followed by released/unreleased and past remembered questions.
can discuss online every week atleast....discussing is a breath of fresh air....Isnt-it???
i m planning to answer in Dec 06.
My email is [email protected]
Looking for a serious study partner. Please respond. Plan is first kaplan, then Dental Decks, then get a grasp of the subject followed by released/unreleased and past remembered questions.
deepika u might be gone too far in ur studies but i have just started 4 months for the prep. for NBDE part 1.
so i might be very far away from u
but still wanted to cope up with u
if u r intrested plz u can email me on my yahoo acc [email protected]
bye and take care
if it is serious i am inn
swetha u might be gone too far in ur studies but i have just started 4 months for the prep. for NBDE part 1.
so i might be very far away from u
but still wanted to cope up with u
if u r intrested plz u can email me on my yahoo acc [email protected]
bye and take care
hello,
i am ready to join.i have plans of giving my exams on november.if interested ,let us start together.
nikitha u might be gone too far in ur studies but i have just started 4 months for the prep. for NBDE part 1.
so i might be very far away from u
but still wanted to cope up with u
if u r intrested plz u can email me on my yahoo acc [email protected]
bye and take care
Hi,Is anybody in sunnyvale california, would anybody like to do combined study. please reply ASAP
remya
kareena u might be gone too far in ur studies but i have just started 4 months for the prep. for NBDE part 1.
so i might be very far away from u
but still wanted to cope up with u
if u r intrested plz u can email me on my yahoo acc [email protected]
bye and take care
I plan to take exam at Nov, is there have anyone same with me? and could I join you guys goup. I am in BOSTON. 🙂
Hi
I am taking the test on Nov too. Would you like to review some questions? Good luck
Eva
anybody want to do decks plz contact me if they are doing for the first time.
Hi Swetha,
I have just completed 1 month of preparation and would like to join you for some serious preparation as I am planning to take up my exam before 2007.
My Email Id - [email protected]
Thanks
Hi.I am from Corona,CA.I like to have a study partner.I will be taking my exams in late december.Is anybody interested ?
hi any one wants join me for part1 ...iam in california iam giving my exam in dec
can you email me please.. [email protected]
Looking for a serious study partner. Please respond. Plan is first kaplan, then Dental Decks, then get a grasp of the subject followed by released/unreleased and past remembered questions.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
any one in ny ot ct preparing for nbde part1
hi any one wants join me for part1 ...iam in california iam giving my exam in dec
I am located in CA as well. I too am taking my exam in Dec., we can review if u want. Right now i am studying kaplan book, ive already read dental decks once and i have gone thru some questions on released papers. I plan to finish kaplan, read dental decks one more time and go thru as many released papers as possible. I dont have enough time!!!
I need a lot of time for the biochem section as it is not one of my strong points. anyways, good luck to all. AC
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 4K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 1K
