Need A Study Partner

Started by SHAMA
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SHAMA

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi ,
I Live In Newjersy At Keasebey.iam Preparing For Nbde Part -1& Iam Planning To Give In August.any Body Is Intersted In Combine Study.
 
SHAMA said:
Hi ,
I Live In Newjersy At Keasebey.iam Preparing For Nbde Part -1& Iam Planning To Give In August.any Body Is Intersted In Combine Study.

Hi I live in South Jersey, NJ close to Cherry hill. Perhaps we could study over the weekends together . Give me a call at 732-615-7779 or send email at [email protected].

Thanks.
 
hey guys,

Me intrested in joining, without wasting much time could we please start with a discussion.
k we can decide to read a particular chapter say in antomy and biochem and then discuss our doubts ? howzthat? 🙄 👍
 
cutedockle said:
hey guys,

Me intrested in joining, without wasting much time could we please start with a discussion.
k we can decide to read a particular chapter say in antomy and biochem and then discuss our doubts ? howzthat? 🙄 👍
Hi,
I found like 3 or more threads of people looking for study partners, I am very interested and I likde the idea o f reading a chapter abd then discuss ti.
Kitty, remore, and many of the other collegues might want to start too.
I wiil like to begin with anatomy to warm-up a little.
It is my first time Still interested?? 😉
so, If you would like to begin wich chapter will you like to begin with.
👍
thanks.
pazdent
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hello group i am also looking for a study group, i am here in parsippany jersy, but moving to Az, so i may not meet you in weekends but can contact u in phones, if intrested let me know. 🙂
 
pazdent said:
Hi,
I found like 3 or more threads of people looking for study partners, I am very interested and I likde the idea o f reading a chapter abd then discuss ti.
Kitty, remore, and many of the other collegues might want to start too.
I wiil like to begin with anatomy to warm-up a little.
It is my first time Still interested?? 😉
so, If you would like to begin wich chapter will you like to begin with.
👍
thanks.
pazdent

HI pazdent,
Sorry for a late reply
I am intrested to study anat. lets start with kalan notes. i did start and found that embryology was difficult to recall. but i guess we can finish it without going into details. well lets start with the 1st chapters and discuss on 1st june about it. do as many as u can.
good luck
 
pazdent said:
Hi,
I found like 3 or more threads of people looking for study partners, I am very interested and I likde the idea o f reading a chapter abd then discuss ti.
Kitty, remore, and many of the other collegues might want to start too.
I wiil like to begin with anatomy to warm-up a little.
It is my first time Still interested?? 😉
so, If you would like to begin wich chapter will you like to begin with.
👍
thanks.
pazdent
I WOULD LIKE TO STUDY WITH YOU ALL.IS THERE ANY ONE IN CHICAGO?
 
SHAMA said:
Hi ,
I Live In Newjersy At Keasebey.iam Preparing For Nbde Part -1& Iam Planning To Give In August.any Body Is Intersted In Combine Study.


Hi ,

I stay in Birmingham,Alabama.If u r interested in studying togeather , i am taking exam in july end.Feel free to contact me at 205-572-1192.

kapish