Need Advic For A Unique Job Situation

Started by IceyDice
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

IceyDice

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I procrastinated too much for MD school applications and now i'm wondering if I should even bother applying. Wouldn't have my primary finished until August 11th. 3.64 GPA, 513 MCAT, average grades. I'm a Canadian citizen who's worked as a pharmacist for the last year. Normally I would wait until next year to apply but because of my job i'm in a different city every week and not really able to volunteer or have extracurriculars. Because of that, should I just apply this year and chance it or risk waiting a year and applying with no additional volunteer positions or ECs? Thank you. I think I might put all my energy into applying for DO schools and Ireland/Sackler.