So I procrastinated too much for MD school applications and now i'm wondering if I should even bother applying. Wouldn't have my primary finished until August 11th. 3.64 GPA, 513 MCAT, average grades. I'm a Canadian citizen who's worked as a pharmacist for the last year. Normally I would wait until next year to apply but because of my job i'm in a different city every week and not really able to volunteer or have extracurriculars. Because of that, should I just apply this year and chance it or risk waiting a year and applying with no additional volunteer positions or ECs? Thank you. I think I might put all my energy into applying for DO schools and Ireland/Sackler.