Step II Need Advice for Step 2 CK

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Step2CKHelpNeeded

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have been studying for the past month for Step 2 CK. I completed all of Uworld Step 2. I read all the explanations, and I am starting the process of going through it again. I finished Uworld with about 64-68% correct. Now that I am going through Uworld again, my 44 question block % is in the 82-95% (I have completed only 14 44 questions block sets on all random and timed.

I just recently (today) took Uworld Step 2 CK self-assessment forum 1 and scored a 224. 🙁 As you can imagine, this is a **** score... I am not looking to score a 260, but I need a score that is at least 235+. I am not sure how my score on UWSA1 (-4% correct compared to the average for the sections) created such a low score (224) when you compared the average for Step 2 as 240.

I am planning to take an NBME practice exam tomorrow, and if I do poorly then I will plan to push my exam date back to the end of July (currently my exam is 5/27/15).

The advice I need is how can my UWSA1 % correct translate to such a low score. Also, since I am doing so well on Uworld now, I need to find something else to study - any suggestions?