need advice for thesis

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

carolchong

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hi all,
I am 3rd year optometry student, I need some advice for my thesis.
I've a ready set of data which is regarding to the refractive errors of the primary school children in a particular area in Malaysia. Now I would like to use the data as my thesis study. The problem is I do not know how to make use of the data for thesis study. anyone could contribute some advice and idea?
TQ so much🙂
 
hi all,
I am 3rd year optometry student, I need some advice for my thesis.
I've a ready set of data which is regarding to the refractive errors of the primary school children in a particular area in Malaysia. Now I would like to use the data as my thesis study. The problem is I do not know how to make use of the data for thesis study. anyone could contribute some advice and idea?
TQ so much🙂

I'm just a bystander but don't you have faculty members who guide you through this process? jw