Need advice from OT students!!!

Started by Karina12
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Karina12

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hey all, my name is Karina and I graduated from Brooklyn college w/ a B.A in speech pathology, after being rejected from about 6 schools i decided to go volunteer in a pediatric clinic and got to observe OT's at work and i LOOVED IT!! now the down side is I have a 3.2 gpa in my undergrad however I have a 3.9 in the pre-reqs would this gpa be sufficient for admission into graduate school for OT. There isnt much I can do to raise my undergrad gpa since i alreayd have my B.A but I am happy w/ my pre-req gpa for OT. I need some advice on what to do becuase I dont think I can handle being rejected from OT grad like I was when I was rejected from speech grad😕