Need Advice- Husband's med school is in Israel...

Started by Doctorman
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Doctorman

TouroCOM-NY
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My husband might be going to med school in Israel this September. Originally I was planning to go for a PA program in the states, but Israel doesn't have any. I'm considering other medical professions- other than medical school. Since my hebrew is not that fluent and we are planning to move back to the states in a couple years I am looking for an American program, such as nursing, but I do not seem to find any.
Has anyone been in such a situation before? Anyone know of any American programs in Israel? Preferably one that I can differ my undergrad loans to and one that is accepted and accredited in the States?
Thanks!