Need advice on my research

Started by devildoc2
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I would try a urology journal on this one. Not sure about real-life implications, but it sounds like interesting work that would fit in a GU journal. what does your PI suggest?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
devildoc2 said:
thanks for the response.

my PI is out of the country 7 time zones away right now. He has basically left it up to me to decide and hasnt really provided any direction one way or the other.

I guess I should select the "lowest prestige" journal possible. I should have a better chance at pub and then I will be less likely to wait 4 months just to hear that it was rejected.

Don't be a *****, start with the most prestigous journal and work your way down.