Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hello all.
I am a pre-pharm student. my first year i did decent gpa 3.1 , but then last years i had to drop and din't get a chance to withdraw from all my classes so I received F's in my bio, physics, and 2 ohter classes (not part of pre req) so it went down . I retook physics and recieved a B+, and now taking Bio again. is there any schools that only look at pre req grades so i don't have to retake the other courses again. how do the schools look at those classes that i got lower than C and had to retake?
i don't have many extra curricular activities, and taking pcats in october. i've worked at walgreens for over a year. wat are my chances i can get in? or wat schools would be good for me to look at?
I am a pre-pharm student. my first year i did decent gpa 3.1 , but then last years i had to drop and din't get a chance to withdraw from all my classes so I received F's in my bio, physics, and 2 ohter classes (not part of pre req) so it went down . I retook physics and recieved a B+, and now taking Bio again. is there any schools that only look at pre req grades so i don't have to retake the other courses again. how do the schools look at those classes that i got lower than C and had to retake?
i don't have many extra curricular activities, and taking pcats in october. i've worked at walgreens for over a year. wat are my chances i can get in? or wat schools would be good for me to look at?